Intersat Telecom offers cheaper phone calls through your Internet connection. Our telephone service is based on VoIP technology that allows making telephone calls through Internet data traffic. To enable classic phone speech transmision through the Internet, we install an ATA (analog telephone adapter) that converts analog signal into Internet data traffic and allows the use of ordinary telephone equipment (there is no additional cost of a new telephone set). Your ATA device can connect to any Internet connection so you can move it to another house, cottage or apartment even abroad if necessary.
With the ability to use the classic phone user can also use special IP phones, their own computer or smartphone with installed free app for making phone calls. With smartphone user gets to make calls anywhere in the world at local rates, provided that the device has an Internet connection. While doing so, mobile Internet access tariffs or Wi-Fi access are calculated by the used ISP.
Calls to your phone number are charged at the rate payable for normal Croatian fixed number so there are no extra hidden costs for your family, friends and business partners.
If you are a Intersat Tooway service user our telephone service has no fixed monthly fees, you pay only a one-time activation fee with which you get the needed ATA device for the service.
Obihai ATA device
- There are no contractual obligations.
- Low monthly fee compared to ordinary phone lines.
- No monthly fees for Intersat Tooway service users.
- Cheaper calls from fixed operators.
- Significantly cheaper international calls.
- Number and device mobility.
- Ease of Use.
- Compatibility with existing telephone equipment.
- Europa 1: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Monaco, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia , Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- World 1: Australia, Argentina, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, USA, Canada, China and Hong Kong
- Europa 2: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey
- Svijet 2: Afghanistan, Alaska (USA), Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Angola, Antigua, Armenia, Aruba, Ascension, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Brazil, Botswana, Bolivia, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burma / Myanmar, Burundi, Bhutan, Chad, Chile, Djibouti, Diego Garcia, Virgin Islands (GB) Virgin Islands (UK), Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, El Savador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, the Philippines, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Greenland, Guam, Guyana, Gibraltar, Georgia, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hawaii (USA) , Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, East Timor, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, South Africa, Cayman Islands, Cambodia, Cameroon, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cook Islands, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Macau, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Mali, Mariana Islands, Morocco, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Comoros and Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia , Mongolia, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Niue Islands, Netherlands Antilles, Norfolk Island, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Ivory Coast, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea , Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Syria, North Korea, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Central African Republic, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelu Islands, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine , Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Wallis and Futuna, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Western Samoa, Cape Verde, Zimbabwe